Let's Celebrate!!! AVTEC graduation is Tuesday May 18!!
Let's celebrate! In spite of the challenges of this past year, students at AVTEC were tenacious and finished their training on the path to employment and are completing their year with our annual graduation celebrations! Because of COVID, we are doing them in person (by invitation only) and virtually at the links listed below.
The date of graduation for all programs will be Tuesday, May 18, 2021 and they will be staggered start times according to the following schedule:
- 11 am Diesel/Heavy Equipment Technology, In-Person (Room 101B, Applied Tech Diesel Heavy building Zoom Live
- 11:30 am Combination Welding, In-Person (Room 101B, Applied Tech Diesel Heavy building) and Zoom Live
- 12:30 pm Culinary Arts, In-Person (Culinary Academy building, 2nd floor banquet room) and Zoom Live
- 12:30 pm Industrial Electricity, In-Person (Industrial Electricity classroom/building) and Zoom Live
- 1 pm Construction Technology, In-Person (Construction Technology classroom/building) and Zoom Live
- 1 pm Business and Office Technology, In-Person (Room 207, First Lake Facility) and Zoom Live
- 2 pm Information Technology, Zoom Live ONLY
- 2 pm Refrigeration, In-Person (Refrigeration classroom/building, 808 Port Avenue) Zoom Live
CONTACT THE DEPARTMENT HEAD OR THE INSTRUCTOR FOR MORE DETAILS.