Welcome to the Academy Cafe.
The Cafe is a themed restaurant created by the Advanced Culinary
students at the Alaska Culinary Academy. During their training students
gain experience in all aspects of the food service business, including
food preparation to order and proper meal service.
Students create the menu, prepare and serve it to you in a full-service
restaurant setting. All menu items are prepared from scratch. The menu
is a variation of “Pre-Fixe”, one price including all courses.
We are very pleased to have our new instructor, Chef Allen Faigin, take
the lead in guiding our advanced students through this final stage of
This spring the students chose a contemporary European Bistro-themed menu
that celebrates community, our Pacific bounty, and delicious food. The
style of cuisine is warm hearted and satisfying, accented by the season,
and richly flavored by both hundreds of years of tradition and fresh
The price is $25 per person and includes all food choices and beverages.
We offer tables for 2, 4, and 6 people. Tables for more than 6-people
are not available.
Here is the
Spring Menu. Spring Cafe open May 14-June 17.
Listed here is F.A.Q. information:
- Reservations can be made for 6:00, 6:15, 6:30 and
6:45, subject to availability.
- Cost is $25 per plate, payable at time of
- Reservations require a credit card.
- Reservations cannot be changed to another night or
- Tables may be added, so check back if you're unable
to get a reservation.
- While reservations may be cancelled,
there are no refunds.
- Located on the first floor of the Alaska Culinary
Academy on the corner of 3rd and B.
- If you have questions, or need to
cancel a reservation, call the Cafe's message
number at 224.6102 at least one day prior to reservation.
- Located in the Alaska Culinary Academy addition, 518 3rd
Avenue in Seward.
- Make your reservation below by selecting the table size you
After checking box below, then scroll down.