Welcome to the Academy Cafe.
The Cafe is a themed restaurant created by the Advanced Culinary
students at the Alaska Culinary Academy. During their training students
gain experience in all aspects of the food service business, including
food preparation to order and proper meal service.
Students create the menu, prepare and serve it to you in a full-service
restaurant setting. All menu items are prepared from scratch. This
spring's chosen theme is Mediterranean dishes. The menu is a variation
of “Pre-Fixe”, one price including all courses.
The price is $25 per person and includes all food choices and beverages.
We offer tables for 2, 4, and 6 people. Tables for more than 6-people
are not available.
Here is the
Listed here is F.A.Q. information:
- Reservations can be made for 6:00, 6:15, 6:30, 6:45,
and 7:00 PM, subject to availability.
- Cost is $25 per plate, payable at time of
- Reservations require a credit card.
- Reservations cannot be changed to another night or
- Tables may be added, so check back if you're unable
to get a reservation.
- While reservations may be cancelled,
there are no refunds.
- Located on the first floor of the Alaska Culinary
Academy on the corner of 3rd and B.
- If you have questions, or need to
cancel a reservation, call the Cafe's message
number at 224.6102 at least one day prior to reservation.
- Located in the Alaska Culinary Academy addition, 518 3rd
Avenue in Seward.
- Make your reservation below by selecting the table size you
After checking box below, then scroll down.